AIRAM B-Series Presses
Versatile Production Solutions for a Wide Range of Operations
AIRAM’s pneumatic press line, available in tonnage from 3 to 210 tons, straightside or gap design is nearly half the cost of conventional presses yet has the capability to meet requirements for general stamping, piercing, blanking, forming, cut-off, coining, embossing, laminating, plastics, paper, and pressurized curing and assembly type operations.
We’ve combined our engineering application expertise and in-depth press knowledge to create flexible production solutions that can be programmed with a Micro Processor press control, equipped with an automated feed system or grouped to create a transfer line. The AIRAM pneumatic press line can also run all types of materials including high strength low alloy grades of steel, aluminum, plastics and cardboard.
The AIRAM Pneumatic Press Difference:
- Designed with an adjustable stroke and shut height, AIRAM pneumatic presses provide full tonnage through the entire stroke length
- Fewer moving parts and the direct actuation created by the air tube means a higher rate of ram velocity for increased speed
- Deflection characteristics are comparable to other press types yet the AIRAM press doesn’t need extra frame structure to house the drive and gibbing configuration normally required for low deflection
- Because the RAM can dwell on the top or bottom of the stroke, stampers have the ability to match or exceed the press speeds of a production line or stamping job for greater productivity
- Programmable Flow Controls are available for remote Ram speed adjustment during press setup and operation.
- Our Jog control allows operators to “Inch” the ram during setup
- Press maintenance is simple and less expensive
- Stroke cycles for the AIRAM press can be as fast as 400 SPM
- Since SPM can be varied with the size and stroke length of the press, the capability and capacity for press configuration is unlimited
- Multiple presses can be mounted on a common bed to provide simultaneous cycling of each press ram or different cycle times programmed through a centralized Micro Processor control
- Due to its small footprint, AIRAM presses require about 40 percent less floor space then conventional press models
Presses can be supplied in a stationary die or flying die design. AIRAM can also custom design press applications with minimal engineering costs. In addition to the press, AIRAM stamping solutions include the die, feeding equipment, part handling automation and other ancillary equipment.
Let us help you produce quality parts at a low cost. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-800-842-4726.
Copyright © Airam Press Co. LTD. 2065 Industrial Court, PO Box 9, Covington, Ohio 45318-0009
US Toll Free 800.842.4726 | 937.473.5672 | FAX 937.473.5012