AIRAM G-Series Presses
AIRAM's G-Series Delivers Increased Productivity for Less
AIRAM designed its G Series pneumatic press to meet customers’ growing need to automate production processes cost effectively. A gap frame construction positions the guide posts for the RAM above the die space. This frees the large die area to accommodate all types of automation – from robots to servo driven transfer packages. The AIRAM G-Series allows customers to raise production levels while delivering performance characteristics that improve part accuracy and help maintain strict quality specifications. The G Series is also suited to conventional stamping operations. Able to run a wide variety of materials, AIRAM’s gap frame press is available in 20, 35, 50, 70 and 100 tons.
- Designed with an adjustable stroke and shut height, AIRAM pneumatic presses provide full tonnage through the entire stroke length
- Since SPM can be varied with the size and stroke length of the press, the capability and capacity for press configuration is unlimited
- Deflection characteristics are comparable to other press types yet the AIRAM press doesn’t need extra frame structure to house the drive and gibbing configuration normally required for low deflection
- Fewer moving parts and the direct actuation created by the air tube means a higher rate of ram velocity for increased speed
- Press maintenance is simple and less expensive
Let us help you raise your production levels today. Contact us at email@example.com or call toll free 1-800-842-4726.
Copyright © Airam Press Co. LTD. 2065 Industrial Court, PO Box 9, Covington, Ohio 45318-0009
US Toll Free 800.842.4726 | 937.473.5672 | FAX 937.473.5012